Laminate has come a long way. Our selection of laminate flooring will allow you to look through an immense variety of high resolution flooring patterns that mimic real wood for only a fraction of the cost. You’ll be able to get the look and feel of the flooring you want in any area of your home for substantially less expensive than what hardwood flooring costs. If damage occurs, replacing laminate flooring is cheaper and faster than damage to carpet or hardwood. If you are looking for new flooring and want it done right while paying attention to affordability, we highly recommend laminate.
Laminate has the same look and feel as a hardwood floor and it will last you for many years longer than most traditional floors. The wear and tear on laminate flooring is substantially lower than traditional flooring options and laminate is extremely durable flooring that we highly recommend. Another benefit of laminate flooring is that it easily installs! Our experts can install your laminate flooring in one day and you’ll have a new floor for years after our work is done.
- The smooth surface of your laminate means it is virtually maintenance free.
- Never use wax, polish, oils, soaps, detergents, shine enhancers, or varnish on the floor.
- For dry maintenance, we recommend a dust mop or vacuum cleaner with soft bristle brush only.
- For slightly damp maintenance, we recommend a laminate cleaner which you spray directly and lightly on a duster. Always wipe dry immediately until no more moisture is visible on the floor. The use of other cleaning products might damage your floor. For bevel edge products, we strongly recommend dry cleaning only.
- Do not use any type of cleaning machine such as spray mops, steam cleaners/ mops or power cleaners.
- Wet maintenance is absolutely forbidden. Remove any water immediately.
We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.
451 Denver Ave, Loveland, Colorado 80537, United States
Mon. - Fri.: 9am - 5pm
Evening & Weekend Hours Available by Appointment